This meal can be on the table in around 15minutes and makes ingredients go a long way. You can add more chicken to it if you like or switch the chicken for king prawns.
- 1 large Chicken breast sliced into very thin strips
- 1 large carrot cut into thin strips using a speed peeler
- 4 packs of wok ready noodles
- 3 spring onions sliced (all the way up to the dark green leaves)
- Teaspoon of garlic purée or 2 fat cloves sliced
- Half pack of bean sprouts (optional)
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce or coconut manis
- 1 rounded teaspoon of brown/golden sugar
- 2 table spoons coconut Oil vegetable oil.
Heat the coconut oil in a large wok until hot. Throw in the sliced chicken and stirfry for around 3 mins before adding the carrots, garlic and beansprouts. Give it all a stir around for a minute and then add the soy, the brown sugar, the noodles and spring onion. Stirfry and and Once the noddles are soft and loose you’re ready to dish up!! Easy!!